Saturday 17 November 2007

Make me a Blidget. Widget my Blog.

Do you have a blog? Would you like to have more exposure?
How about blidgeting your blog? Blidget you say? Yup.
Make your blog into a widget that can be inserted in other blogs or websites (and turned into a Facebook app as well).
I recently came across a blidget from Canada Immigration (Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration) of all places and that led me to investigate how one could create such a thing. I ended up on Widgetbox.com and after reading about it decided to blidget my blogs (this one and http://www.blogdecanada.com/) You can see my widgetbox on the top left corner of this blog. If you clic on it you can get the widget and insert it on you website or blog thereby helping me reach more people.
If you want to make your own widget just visit Widgetbox.com and follow the instructions to blidgetize your blog. Furthermore, if you use Facebook, you can also turn the widget into a Facebook App and invite your friends to add it to their Facebook profile. The process is quite simple - you just follow the instructions and Voilá you will have widgetized, blidgetized, cooletized (and maybe even monetized) your blog.
cheers,
Jaime Horwitz

No comments:

Post a Comment