Saturday 3 November 2007

Back in Beautiful British Columbia visiting family before the TIAC Leadership Conference and the Canada-e-Connect gathering.

Happy to be back in BC to attend the TIAC Leadership Conference in Victoria and the Canada-e-Connect event in Vancouver. But first, I get a chance to visit with my sister and my Mom. So today will be a nice and relaxed Saturday in Vancouver and surroundings. Tomorrow I fly to Victoria for TIAC's conference. I will try to blog the most interesting parts of the conference, so check back starting Monday for my reports. Then on Wednesday I come back to Vancouver to attend the first ever Canada-e-Connect, an eTourism strategy conference that has created some buzz, not only in Canada, but in other parts of the world, particularly Europe. I will also blog my impressions as much as possible.Cheers,

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment