Tuesday 18 November 2008

PhoCusWright Day 2

Day 2 of the PhoCusWright Conference in Hollywood is Workshop and networking day. I will be at the Mobile and Its Role in the Travel Experience Workshop, the Managing Online Customer Esperience MUST be a Top Corporate Priority Workshop and the Understanding Today's Digital Marketing Landscape: Making the Most of Your Online Marketing Budget. In addition I will be networking and interviewing innovators in the eTourism space. I am also taking the opportunity to tell many of these eTourism practitioners about Canada-e-Connect eTourism Strategy Conference 2009, since I believe that it will be a great opportunity for some of these experts and companies to network with Canada's Tourism Industry leaders.
-
stay tuned for my posts about the one2one interviews with some eTravel innovators.
-
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment