Wednesday 12 November 2008

Canada-e-Connect January 2009, but first PhoCusWright in Hollywood The Perfect Storm: Search, Shop, Buy

I am getting quite excited about the PhoCusWright Conference in Hollywood next week. I leave in two days and the fun starts Sunday evening when I will meet many of the top tourism industry bloggers in the world. The T-List will be there in force: Tim Hughes from The Boot, Kevin May from Travolution, Stephen Joyce from Travel & Tourism Technology Trends, Claude Benard from Hotelitour, and many more. I will be blogging here about the many innovative companies that will present at the Travel Innovation Company. I am sure to learn and report on new ideas and strategies for tourism destinations and companies. Using Twitter I will bring some play-by-play action to this blog (see side bar - or sign up to follow me at http://twitter.com/jaimehorwitz).

As of today the event looks like this:

954+ PhoCusWright Conference Attendees from 27 Countries
75 Sponsors and Exhibitors
71 Speakers and Talkbackers
32 Innovation Summit Demonstrators
56 Bloggers and Press
-
Hollywood, I'm ready for my Close-up.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment