Sunday 26 August 2007

Said good bye to Vancouver (best city in the world to live according to the Economist Intelligence Unit) with a day at the beach. Loved it.

My last day in Vancouver before returning to Toronto we spend at the beach in Kitsilano. I had a great time swimming in the ocean (a bit chilly, but really refreshing after 5 minutes in the water) and spending quality time with my sister (who lives in Burnaby), my best friend (married to my sister), my wife, daughter and my niece. I'm very happy to be home though. Home is home. I love to visit Vancouver, but I love to live in Toronto. By the way, the Economist Intelligence Unit's global city rankings placed Vancouver as 1st and Toronto as 5th best cities in the world to live. How about that? Melbourne, Vienna and Perth came in between the two Canadian cities. Montreal unfortunately did not make the top ten this time (merde!). We can do better Canada - Australia is eating our lunch (4 of the top 10 cities).

Cheers,

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment