Monday 8 September 2008

This Week is all about the Toronto International Film Festival

It's an exciting week for me. I love film and I love blogging. So during the Toronto International Film Festival I watch films and blog my reviews for an international Hispanic audience on my Blog de Canada. -- I am also micro-blogging the films I see on my Twitter. Check out my Twitter page at www.twitter.com/jaimehorwitz and join as a follower. Twitter is growing exponentially. Many people are not clear as to what its usefulness may be for tourism promotion. Well, my mini-film reviews are a way to promote the Toronto International Film Festival but the same tool can be used to promote a local agricultural fair or theatre festival (e.g. Stratford). Some destinations, like Arizona Tourism and Philadelphia are beginning to use Twitter. An Art Gallery could twitter about new exhibits or acquisitions. Check it out and think creatively.
-
Cheers
-
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment