Saturday 5 July 2008

On Holidays in Quebec City. Celebrating 400 years!

I'm in Quebec City on Holidays with my wife and my daughter (they're in the pool and I am blogging for five minutes). Quebec City is as beautiful as ever and all dressed up for a huge party. Last night we went to see Robert LePage's the Image Mill, an immense and brilliant work about the history and culture of this great city. LePage's Image Mill is quite impressive as it involves projecting the piece onto the silos at the old port. The silos comprise a screen that's 600 metres long by 80 metres high I believe. Just awesome.
-
Today, after some R&R by the hotel's pool, I will be going to the Quebec 400th Commemorative show by the Quebec Parliament's building. It should be a lot of fun.
-
A bientôt,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment