Wednesday 7 March 2012

Conexion Spain Virtual Trade Fair starts March 12



Conexion Spain Virtual Trade Fair for US and Canadian tourism operators who want to build their outbound business to the 2nd most visited destination in the world starts in 5 days: March 12, 2012

As I mentioned in my previous blogpost, I participated in this virtual tourism fair last year and I found it fascinating both from the technology stand point and as an excellent place to learn more about Spain (one of my favourite countries) and make great connections with Spanish tourism destinations and businesses. If you sell Spain, join the Conexion Spain (and maybe I'll see you there).

Conexion Spain, A meeting place to connect, plan and imagine.

Shedule

Networking Week:
March 12th to 16th

Workshops:
April 17-18: Idiomatic Tourism
May 16-17: MICE
June 19-20: LGBT
September 19-20: Golf
November 14-15: Cruises
December 12-13: Tour Operators and Travel Agencies

Register here: http://www.conexionspainvirtual.com/

Saludos,

Jaime Horwitz Rodriguez MBA
www.cactusrock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment