Wednesday 6 April 2011

Live in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa? Looking for a getaway spot this spring? The Laurentians

I've driven from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant a couple of times. The first time I didn't know I was travelling through the Laurentians. The second time, Tourism Laurentides had already become a client of mine (I've done campaigns promoting the Laurentians region to Hispanics in the Americas, Spain and Canada).  So I've gotten to know a little bit about the region. And I like it. A lot. I'm planning a trip back sometime this Spring or early summer. So I thought I'd do a shameless plug for the Laurentians on this blog as well. Yes (full disclosure), Tourisme Lauentides is my client, but that doesn't change the fact that the Laurentians is a beautiful region of Quebec, worth a visit (or more). You'll find picturesque towns, great agricultural tourism (cheese makers, Lavender growers, tree adventures, great golf courses... For cyclists, and outdoorsy people, check out the P'Tit Train du Nord Park.  Here's a little map with some recommendations:


View The Laurentians - Las Lorencianas in a larger map


Bon voyage,


Jaime
www.cactusrock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment